Over the period, the Institute has been in existence, it has had a relationship with the following institutions and agencies:
- Jelling Statseminarium - Denmark
- The Association of Early Childhood Development Centres
- Ghana Education Service
- Ghana National Commission for Children
- Ministry of Women and Children Affairs
- Ga District Education Offi ce, Amansaman
The Institute has collaborated with a number of training institutions including
- the MCTC – Golda Meir Mount Carmel
- International Training Centre, Israel.
The Institute has also collaborated with
- UNICEF/GES – under the sponsorship of UNICEF, the Early Childhood Development Unit of GES brought together stakeholders in the industry to develop a National Kindergarten Curriculum for Preschools in Ghana. The Institute was represented both in Accra and Koforidua.